22 January 2008

Your lurking days are over.

So I've had this blog for quite some time now. It's led an unfulfilled life. Mostly, it's been passing the days with it's cold, wet nose up against the small, dark attic window - wanting so much to run and play with the other blogs.

Anyhow, it's not that I fear letting my blog run and play and frolic with others of it's kind. No really. I mean, I guess it's a little intimidating. The other blogs can do such neat tricks, and have had so many grand adventures. However, that's all in the past. I've let it out of the attic, and with it's first taste of the outside, I'm guessing (hoping really) that I won't be able to keep it cooped up anymore.

Oh, and if you happen to find that my blog has made a little mess in your yard... it probably wasn't mine.

5 comments:

Both Fex said...

Welcome Honey! Glad to see you finally posting.

Liann said...

Hey, how cool!! Thanks for jumping in.

Kathie said...

You are too, too funny Matthew. I am glad you are out of the attic ;)

Welcome, and if you make me laugh and think in here as much as you do when I see you in person, this will be a lovely spot to visit!

Michael Slusser said...

I saw this before and thought, "Huh. Beth must have an old, bald ninja friend," thanks to the South Park-style picture.

I was a fool.

And keep your blog away from my blog—it looks like it might have rabies.

Holly said...

Glad to have you aboard the good ship blogger!